welCoMe !
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ArdiiaN.. :D
Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am by acidburn

» sorry.......
Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 am by Ghost

» Hi there bibek
Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 am by NeO l Progressive

» what happen to server?
Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 am by SciK

» WtfuK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 am by Ghost

» FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll
Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am by Guest

» *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself
Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm by NiiceBoy

» I quit NePz
Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm by NiiceBoy

» You Think am hacker? well... think again!
Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 pm by NiiceBoy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
 
Top posters
ArdiiaN (139)
 
sAuKe (81)
 
SciK (60)
 
iPlay.boyXD (52)
 
acidburn (46)
 
gaara (45)
 
Ghost (35)
 
LegEnD (28)
 
Grysa (26)
 
amso (24)
 
Forum

Share | 
 

 No offence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grysa
aCedeMy studeNt
aCedeMy studeNt


Posts : 26
Points : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: No offence   Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Hey guys..
No offence but bibek you coppied my shit!!!!
like the welcoming thing that si exactly like my old one u changed it a bit not much lol

I realy dont care but it makes mes sad to see u coppieing my old shit =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sAuKe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 81
Points : 104
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 23
Location : uNited kinGdoM

PostSubject: Re: No offence   Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:13 pm

sOrry maN I m nOob TtHis thiNg sO I cOpied ur sHit xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nepz.forumotion.com
Grysa
aCedeMy studeNt
aCedeMy studeNt


Posts : 26
Points : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: No offence   Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 pm

kk lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SciK
cHuNin
cHuNin
avatar

Posts : 60
Points : 97
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 23
Location : United Kingdom

PostSubject: fuckerasshole   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:42 am

grysa i hate you........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iPlay.boyXD
GeniN
GeniN
avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 65
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: No offence   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:35 am

lol grysa he didn't completley copied your thing but he edited and shiit... haha anyways i havent talked to you grysa for ages howz you myAn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grysa
aCedeMy studeNt
aCedeMy studeNt


Posts : 26
Points : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: No offence   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:52 am

SciK wrote:
grysa i hate you........
If u hate me the piss off afro bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grysa
aCedeMy studeNt
aCedeMy studeNt


Posts : 26
Points : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: No offence   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:53 am

iPlay.boyXD wrote:
lol grysa he didn't completley copied your thing but he edited and shiit... haha anyways i havent talked to you grysa for ages howz you myAn. Very Happy

Watup man Im good tnx lol
How r u? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iPlay.boyXD
GeniN
GeniN
avatar

Posts : 52
Points : 65
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: No offence   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Grysa wrote:
iPlay.boyXD wrote:
lol grysa he didn't completley copied your thing but he edited and shiit... haha anyways i havent talked to you grysa for ages howz you myAn. Very Happy

Watup man Im good tnx lol
How r u? Wink
im good as well haha so i hear you are'vs started to paly world of warcraft...my uncle plays that game and its verya ddicting..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grysa
aCedeMy studeNt
aCedeMy studeNt


Posts : 26
Points : 32
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: No offence   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:10 pm

iPlay.boyXD wrote:
Grysa wrote:
iPlay.boyXD wrote:
lol grysa he didn't completley copied your thing but he edited and shiit... haha anyways i havent talked to you grysa for ages howz you myAn. Very Happy

Watup man Im good tnx lol
How r u? Wink
im good as well haha so i hear you are'vs started to paly world of warcraft...my uncle plays that game and its verya ddicting..

u r fucking rigtht its addincting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sAuKe
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 81
Points : 104
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-17
Age : 23
Location : uNited kinGdoM

PostSubject: Re: No offence   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:26 pm

OMG !!
I dOn't knOw hOw yOu guyS thiNk wOw is addiCtiNg
it'S juSt a pieCe oF craP

FpS Game are tHe beSt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nepz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: No offence   

Back to top Go down
 
No offence
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nEpZ/. claN sitE :: sErVer reLatEd :: GeNeraL talK-
Jump to: