nEpZ/. claN sitE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welCoMe !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ArdiiaN.. :D
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am by acidburn

» sorry.......
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 am by Ghost

» Hi there bibek
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 am by NeO l Progressive

» what happen to server?
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 am by SciK

» WtfuK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 am by Ghost

» FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am by Guest

» *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm by NiiceBoy

» I quit NePz
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm by NiiceBoy

» You Think am hacker? well... think again!
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 pm by NiiceBoy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
ArdiiaN (139)
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll I_vote_lcapFAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll I_voting_barFAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll I_vote_rcap 
sAuKe (81)
FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll I_vote_lcapFAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll I_voting_barFAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll I_vote_rcap 
SciK (60)
iPlay.boyXD (52)
acidburn (46)
gaara (45)
Ghost (35)
LegEnD (28)
Grysa (26)
amso (24)
Forum

FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niggz wu

FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Empty
PostSubject: FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll   FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:53 am

I would like to note a few points out

1. Your admins are little kids playing with the powers.
2. Half of your server slots is occupied by hackers.(Including some admins)
3. Admins don't do their job.
4. Your server configs fail.

I have ran over 3 gaming communities over here in North America. I just like to play in your server and scream out in mic because it feels like playing in home server with Nepalese people. And today at 9:30 am central time in America i was banned for camping. I understand camping is gay but at least you gotta notify the person that it is not allowed. The reason i was camping because mass cts were rushing every time while they were to cover the bomb sites, it makes total sense camping behind long doors. For the fact if you were a good player you would probably check all the camp spots. Just my advice i don't think you could run a good gaming community with bs like this. FREE ADMIN TO KIDS UNDER 18 IS FAIL UNLESS THE OWNER ITSELF IS UNDER 18.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
NiiceBoy

NiiceBoy

PostSubject: Re: FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll   FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 pm

the first who understand me!

you are right that is what i mean man
Back to top Go down
puna

PostSubject: Re: FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll   FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am

Totally agreed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll   FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nEpZ/. claN sitE :: sErVer reLatEd :: adMiN abuSe-
Jump to: