nEpZ/. claN sitE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welCoMe !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ArdiiaN.. :D
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am by acidburn

» sorry.......
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 am by Ghost

» Hi there bibek
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 am by NeO l Progressive

» what happen to server?
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 am by SciK

» WtfuK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 am by Ghost

» FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am by Guest

» *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm by NiiceBoy

» I quit NePz
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm by NiiceBoy

» You Think am hacker? well... think again!
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 pm by NiiceBoy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
ArdiiaN (139)
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself I_vote_lcap*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself I_voting_bar*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself I_vote_rcap 
sAuKe (81)
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself I_vote_lcap*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself I_voting_bar*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself I_vote_rcap 
SciK (60)
iPlay.boyXD (52)
acidburn (46)
gaara (45)
Ghost (35)
LegEnD (28)
Grysa (26)
amso (24)
Forum

*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotKnoWn

*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Empty
PostSubject: *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself   *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:00 pm

This admin just messes up the server, lets say we have 35hp_2 map, he just gives out m4a1 & deagle to everyone in his team . Take look at it youreself :
*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself 76249714.th
And then he even kills people with HE nades, now that is a totally unfair game and a reason why most of ppl quit server like that, you should choose youre admins very carefully, and give them a 1 month trial or something to test 'em out and see how they do. I dont know think of something because this cannot go on, btw AcidBurn<<-- Cool admin i like him xD
Back to top Go down
Ghost
GeniN
GeniN
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself   *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:29 am

hahaha adrIAN I KNOW It's you
Back to top Go down
Ardiaj

PostSubject: Re: *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself   *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:08 pm

fucking asshole thats not me xD

notknown who are you?

-.-

hmm maybe its my bro ??
Back to top Go down
gaara
GeniN
GeniN
gaara

PostSubject: haha   *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:29 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
Ghost
GeniN
GeniN
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself   *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:00 am

go lie at an indian lol!
Back to top Go down
NiiceBoy

NiiceBoy

PostSubject: Re: *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself   *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm

_______.:Doggy:._________ wrote:
go lie at an indian lol!

thats not ardian lol

ardian cant go on pc i changed his pw lol rofl haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself   *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself
Page 1 of 1