nEpZ/. claN sitE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welCoMe !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ArdiiaN.. :D
how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am by acidburn

» sorry.......
how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:47 am by Ghost

» Hi there bibek
how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 am by NeO l Progressive

» what happen to server?
how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:12 am by SciK

» WtfuK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:07 am by Ghost

» FAILLLlllllllllllllllllllllllll
how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am by Guest

» *mB.[$]ShiNiGiMi[$] <- on of worst admins read youreself
how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:31 pm by NiiceBoy

» I quit NePz
how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm by NiiceBoy

» You Think am hacker? well... think again!
how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 pm by NiiceBoy

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
ArdiiaN (139)
how to get free skins and cool sprays I_vote_lcaphow to get free skins and cool sprays I_voting_barhow to get free skins and cool sprays I_vote_rcap 
sAuKe (81)
how to get free skins and cool sprays I_vote_lcaphow to get free skins and cool sprays I_voting_barhow to get free skins and cool sprays I_vote_rcap 
SciK (60)
iPlay.boyXD (52)
acidburn (46)
gaara (45)
Ghost (35)
LegEnD (28)
Grysa (26)
amso (24)
Forum

how to get free skins and cool sprays

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iPlay.boyXD
GeniN
GeniN
iPlay.boyXD

how to get free skins and cool sprays Empty
PostSubject: how to get free skins and cool sprays   how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:30 am

to get free spray and skins just go to http://www.fpsbanana.com/ and download anything you want related to cs 1.6
Back to top Go down
sAuKe
Admin
Admin
sAuKe

PostSubject: Re: how to get free skins and cool sprays   how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 12:34 pm

hAHa eveN a bOt knOw wherE tO get sKins frOm!

yOu sHould maKe a tOpiC sayiN hOw tO install sKin ratHer tHan wHere u caN get frOm.
xD
Back to top Go down
https://nepz.forumotion.com
iPlay.boyXD
GeniN
GeniN
iPlay.boyXD

PostSubject: Re: how to get free skins and cool sprays   how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:05 pm

sAuKe wrote:

yOu sHould maKe a tOpiC sayiN hOw tO install sKin ratHer tHan wHere u caN get frOm.
xD
lol sauke you didn't at 1st did you till i told you abt it...duhhh
Back to top Go down
iPlay.boyXD
GeniN
GeniN
iPlay.boyXD

PostSubject: Re: how to get free skins and cool sprays   how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:11 pm

sAuKe wrote:
iPlay.boyXD wrote:
sAuKe wrote:

xD
lol sauke you didn't at 1st did you till i told you abt it...duhhh

lOl
I said I dOn't kNow hOw tO instAlL skiNs nOt I where caN find tHem
lol u can fiNd iN GooGle ---> type: cs skins & iN first liNk tHere is fpsbana xD
lmao you didn't know where to put the skins myaAn..
^_^
Back to top Go down
sAuKe
Admin
Admin
sAuKe

PostSubject: Re: how to get free skins and cool sprays   how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:15 pm

that's wHat i'M sayiN yOu shOuld put a tutorial on how to install Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArdiiaN
aNbu
aNbu
ArdiiaN

PostSubject: Re: how to get free skins and cool sprays   how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Download skin..

Example

i download --> p_m4a1 v_m4a1 w_m4a1

than go to : Cs Folder --> ( programms, programm files )

-> cstrike -> Models and than just copy the file

where you downloadet and the old will be deleted..

or you save the orginal on desktop or in my data

than start cs.. and if you dont like the skin

do it like you do with the dowloaded file..
Back to top Go down
sAuKe
Admin
Admin
sAuKe

PostSubject: Re: how to get free skins and cool sprays   how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:06 pm

yeS ardiaN (Y)
that's wHat i'M talKinG abOut xD
tHanX Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to get free skins and cool sprays   how to get free skins and cool sprays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to get free skins and cool sprays
Page 1 of 1